6. The axonal propagation of the action potential. Axon classification.
7. Receptors, signal transduction mechanisms.00:28:02
8. Fluid compartments of the body. The blood plasma.
11. Hemoglobin Degradation & Bilirubin. Jaundice16:41
12. Physiology Of White Blood Cells00:00:00
13. The AB0 and Rh blood groups.
14. Primary hemostasis.14:49
15. Secondary Hemostasis.23:12
16. Fibrinolysis. Inhibition of clotting in vitro and in vivo.
19. The parasympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system.00:26:34
20. The sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system. The adrenal medulla.00:28:37
22. Skeletal muscle: structure, electromechanical coupling, the biochemistry of contraction.00:33:30
23. skeletal muscle: mechanics & energetics
24. Smooth muscle: Structure, electromechanical coupling and biochemistry of contraction00:00:00
25. Respiratory mechanics I: static mechanics of the lung & the chest00:28:34
26. Respiratory Mechanics II – Ventilation.00:26:35
28. Oxygen transport in blood.00:23:44
29. Carbondioxide transport in the blood
30. Rhymogenesis of breathing: lung ventilatory reflexes & neural control of breathing.
33. & 34. Hemodynamics: basic biophysical principles & Hemorheology.00:36:37
35. Cardiac muscle: Structure & functional characterisation & regulation of contractile force
36. Cardiac Cycle & Jugular pulse00:00:00
38. Cardiac muscle: Cardiomyocytic electrophysiology; Cardiac Action potential00:21:11
39. A. Basics of ECG (The Biophysics involved)00:54:30
39. B. The ECG Leads00:37:35
39. C. ECG Analysis (Waves, Intervals and Clinical Analysis)43:09
40. Cardiac work and metabolism. The coronary circulation.00:24:17
42. The function of the aorta and the arteries.
43. & 44. The microcirculation: capillary exchange, lymphatic circulation and Edema formation.
45. The characteristics of the venous circulation.
46. The regulation of local blood flow.